Personal Income Tax Checklist
Be prepared before your meeting by following the list below. Items may vary depending on your unique situation, so we advise booking your initial consultation call for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- Social Insurance Number
- T4 Form (From Employer)
- Net Income Amounts from Spouse and Dependents (if applicable)
- Notice of Assessment from last year (if applicable)
- Receipts/Write Offs (if applicable)
- Investment Related Tax Documents (if applicable)
Serving Ottawa for Over 37 Years
Quality Service You Can Depend On
Our Personal Income-Tax solutions aim to optimize your deductions and enhance your profits. We are committed to providing exceptional value by maintaining prices that are, on average, more competitive than those of other tax service providers. Our services include tax guidance, assistance with reporting and installment deadlines, and personalized service plans that align with your financial objectives and financial resources. We offer the following services and benefits to help maximize your return:
Asking for the right materials and files to ensure a smooth process.
Looking over and reviewing all claims to ensure filing success.
After reviewing all necessary materials, providing advice on how to improve the file.
Book in-person at one of our two office locations or book a virtual meeting.
We reply to our clients quickly to ensure timely filings that meet government tax deadlines.
We double check and confirm all submissions before finalizing your return before the tax deadline.
Benefits of Professionally Filing
Filing properly and maximize your returns has many long term benefits.
- You may receive a positive tax return. Putting money back in your pocket.
- Avoid penalties and interest when you file on time.
- Receive applicable benefits that match your situation (e.g., Canada Child Tax Benefit).
- Start building your RRSP contribution limit.
- Receive back a notice of assessment and other important documents.
- NOA's and other tax return documents can help get you approved for major life purchases such as a home.